- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Rooms & Suites at Amarante Champs-Elysées
Central Paris Hotel Accommodation
Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées has 42 rooms including 31 Classic Rooms, 7 Deluxe Rooms, 3 Junior Suites and one Senior Suite.
It's Champs Elysées location, in the heart of the 8th arrondissement makes it the ideal base for all the major sights, attractions and shopping that central Paris has to offer.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a private marbled bathroom with hair-dryer, toilet, a personal safe, a flat-screen satellite TV, Video system (€), a minibar and free WI-FI internet access.
- Senior SuiteThe Senior Suite at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées in Paris is presented to the highest possible 4-star standards and come equipped with air conditioning, a private marbled bathroom, personal safe, flat-screen satellite TV.
- Junior SuitesThe impeccably decorated and roomy Junior Suites available at the Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées in Paris all come equipped with air conditioning, private marbled bathroom, personal safe, flat-screen satellite TV, minibar.
- Deluxe RoomsDeluxe Rooms at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées are in Paris, are quiet, personable; and equipped with air conditioning, a private marbled bathroom, hair dryer, personal safe, minibar.
- Classic RoomsClassic Rooms available at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysees in Paris are all up to exceptional 4-star standards, personal safe, a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar.
- 15 PERCENT OFF TWO NIGHT STAYS: JUMP ON IT
SAVE 15% on Two Night Stays: JUMP ON IT
- Paris Museum Offer
Louvre Museum offer at Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Internet Rate at Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees
- Early Bird Advance Booking Rate
Book Your Paris Hotel Stay Early For Great Advance Rates
- Paris Boat Cruise Offer
Discounted Stay and Boat Cruise Offer in Paris
- Valentine’s Day in Paris
- Boat Cruises in Paris
- Christmas Shopping along the Champs Elysees
- Grand Reopening of Musée Picasso set for 25th October
- Take in the Best Paris Museums – for Free
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries