- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Nouvel Orsay Offer at Amarante Champs-Elysées
See the Nouvel Orsay in Paris...
Combine your stay in Paris with a trip to see some of the finest artwork ever created, by letting Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées send you along to the newly re-opened Musée d'Orsay.
Re-opened to the public in October 2011, the Musée d'Orsay has undergone some exciting changes. The former engine house - The Amont Pavilion - of this one time train station has been completely reconstructed... and now gives a grand setting to the European schools of decorative art.
The museum has also been extensively reorganised (with the exception of the central cave) in order to make the most of all the great works on display.
The presentation of artwork has been revamped with an extensive re-hanging project designed to establish a different rhythm... without detracting from any of the great artistic personalities.
Through these changes the gallery is trying to pose important, thought-provoking questions... very much like the original artists intended.
These changes look set to add to the beauty of Musée
d'Orsay's greatest asset; the extensive - and stunning - collection
of impressionist and post impressionist work. Some of the finest
masterpieces from Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat,
Sisley, Gauguin and Van Gogh can be enjoyed within its walls.
It's a Parisian experience you won't want to miss.
- Museum Admission
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two
- A minimum stay of three nights
- One FREE 1 day Paris Metro passes per person
Children's accommodation in Paris is free of charge at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées for one child under 6 years of age sharing the parent's room. Please contact us for more information.
Book "Paris Museum Offer" at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées
The "Paris Museum Offer" Special Offer at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées in Paris is available to book now.
To speak to Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées reservation team call: +33 (0)1 47 20 41 73
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 2013
- Autumn Break in Paris
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer