- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees
March 20th, 2013
Paris Events 2013: Join us at
February 21st - July 21st: Chagall: Entre Guerre et Paix
Musée du Luxembourg
This exhibition is showcasing Marc Chagall's unique works of paintings, engravings and drawings in chronological order. The work deals with the social and political upheavals taking place during the artist's life... and despite being one filled with war, revolution and exile; Chagall manages to create a body of work full of beauty, sadness and optimism.
May 21st - June 9th: Roland Garros
The biggest tennis event to take place on clay is set to run for three weeks from the end of May. If you're thinking of attending, there's no better way to do it than to book yourself a stay at our central Paris hotel. Car services can be arranged for the tournament... and the delights of central Paris and all it has to offer will be at your fingertips. Take a look at what Roland Garros has instore this year.
June 8th - July 28th: Paris Jazz
Parc Floral de Paris & Jardin botanique de la Ville
This event has been growing year after year. There's a range of exhibitions, performances, concerts and events every weekend... all of which takes place in beautiful floral gardens. There's a wonderful family atmosphere, complimented by some of the finest music in the city.
Stay at the Hotel Amarante Champs Elysées
If you're looking to stay in Paris during any of these great events... or at anytime during 2013, take a look at some of the great rates we have on offer here.
Or call on +33 (0)1 47 20 41 73
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 2013
- Autumn Break in Paris
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer