- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris
December 4th, 2013
Celebrating New Year's Eve in Paris
New Year's Eve, the world's biggest party is fast-approaching, and what better way to celebrate than with a trip to the City of Lights. Paris is a memorable place to spend New Year's, with plenty of lavish parties, concerts and fireworks displays taking place on the big evening. The city's cornucopia of landmarks and attractions make it a wonderful place to visit all year round, but on the 31st of December, it is even more magical.
In France, New Year's Eve is also known as Saint-Sylvestre - a celebration marked with a great feast, and in Paris, there are plenty of dining options to help you honour that. An ideal and extravagant start to the evening of the 31st can be easily achieved in Paris, with many award-winning restaurants to choose from. Pierre Gagnaire's eponymous restaurant offers contemporary gourmet cuisine, while the revered Chateaubriand is famous for its creative take on gastronomy. You'd be well-advised to get your reservation as soon as possible, though, as many of the restaurants are sure to fill up soon.
After toasting to exceptionally good French fare and finishing up at a restaurant, visitors to Paris on New Year's Eve may wish to make their way to the Champs-Élysées to witness the festivity. As midnight strikes, fireworks will go off across the city and you'll be in prime position enjoy it all. There are plenty of bars along the Champs-Élysées to continue celebrations in, and it is guaranteed that revelry will be in the air.
The four-star Hotel Amarante Champs-Élysées is in a covetable location for those visiting Paris for New Year's Eve. After celebrating on the famous Avenue, you will be just steps from your luxury room or suite. To find out more or to make a reservation for New Year in Paris call: +33 1 47 20 41 73
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 2013
- Autumn Break in Paris
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer