- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées News, Events, Press
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris04 December 2013
New Year's Eve is a magical time is Paris with parties, lavish dinners and cocktail parties taking place across the city. Though many may decide to travel to restaurants and nightclubs all over Paris, the centre of celebration is undeniably the Champs-Élysées, where Champagne bottles are uncorked in their thousands come the stroke of midnight. Hotel Amarante Champs-Élysées is a four-star, luxury hotel, and as the name might suggest, it is perfectly located for New Year's Eve.
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries 04 October 2013
The iconic wooden panelling that fronts Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées has enticed visitors, Parisians and famous figures throughout history. The House of Cartier too enjoys a rich history, and stood alongside the hotel as Paris grew into a place of luxury and sophistication.
The Cartier: Style and History exhibition is a must see for all fans of Parisian boutique culture and will be at the Grand Palais from December.
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina16 September 2013
JJW Hotels and Resorts has today announced that it will take over the management of Le Meridien Penina with effect from October 1, 2013.
The hotel has been managed by the Starwood Group and operated as Le Meridien Penina since 2005. Starwood Group and JJW Hotels and Resorts have now mutually agreed to transfer the management of the hotel to JJW Hotels and Resorts. With effect from October 1, 2013, the hotel will be rebranded as the Penina Golf Resort.
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)14 August 2013
From the 3rd October 2013, Musée Marmottan Monet is offering a unique insight into the lives of Elisa, Pauline and Caroline, or, The Sisters of Napoleon. The royal women will have their public and private lives showcased in 140 exhibited works, which have been loaned from prestigious collections in France and Italy.
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees20 March 2013
If you're planning a trip to Paris during 2013, there's going to be an awful lot for you to do, see and experience. We've put together a few of the highlights coming before the end of July... take a look at how Hotel Amarante Champs Elysées can help you make the most of them.
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 201306 November 2012
The Edward Hopper Exhibition represents some of the finest examples of American Realism ever created and can be viewed at the famous Galeries nationales until January 28th 2013. The gallery is located just off the Champs Elysees and only a short walk from the hotel. A must see for all art enthusiasts visiting the capital... and an event Hotel Champs Elysees is happy to arrange tickets for.
- Autumn Break in Paris21 September 2010
Reserve your Paris hotel rooms this autumn at Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees and take advantage of Amarante Hotels great value room rates this autumn. Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees cheap autumn room rates are available to book online
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer05 June 2009
Advance booking hotel deals in Paris. Paris hotel special offers, advance booking & early discount rooms at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées Paris
- 15 PERCENT OFF TWO NIGHT STAYS: JUMP ON IT
SAVE 15% on Two Night Stays: JUMP ON IT
- Paris Museum Offer
Nouvel Orsay Offer at Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Paris Autumn Break Offer
Short Autumn Break Offers in Paris
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Rate in Paris Hotel Offer
- Early Bird Advance Booking Rate
Book Your Paris Hotel Stay Early For Great Advance Rates
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 2013
- Autumn Break in Paris
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer