- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées News, Events, Press
- Valentine’s Day in Paris12 February 2015
Known as the 'City of Love', Paris offers a wealth of romantic activities to enjoy this February the 14th. Take advantage of the Valentine's offer at the four-star Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées, complete with an array of luxury treats, and spend your weekend exploring the capital's renowned galleries, strolling along the Seine and indulging in fine-dining.
- Boat Cruises in Paris23 January 2015
The River Seine offers unique and unrivalled views of some of the most famous sights in Paris; from the iconic lattice framework of the Eiffel Tower, to the gothic architecture of Notre Dame. Discover many beautiful and fascinating landmarks during a Bateaux-Mouches® boat cruise, with tickets included in a fantastic offer from Hotel Amarante Champs Elysées.
- Christmas Shopping along the Champs Elysees22 December 2014
The world-famous Avenue des Champs-Élysées not only offers seemingly endless designer flagship boutiques and the most sought-after labels on the high street, but also an enchanting Christmas market; making it an ideal destination for gift shopping. Find out what you can expect to discover while enjoying a stroll along 'the most beautiful avenue in the world' this festive season.
- Grand Reopening of Musée Picasso set for 25th October17 October 2014
The Musée Picasso has the most extensive collection of legendary artist Pablo Picasso's work. After a five-year long renovation of epic proportions, the gallery will reopen to the public on the 25th October, to coincide with the 133rd anniversary of Picasso's birth.
- Take in the Best Paris Museums – for Free03 October 2014
Every first Sunday of each month, the museums of Paris open their doors for free. Many of the city's most popular attractions, including the Louvre and Centre Pompidou, take part in this monthly event. We've compiled a list of our favourite museums taking part, and why you should visit them.
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows30 July 2014
There are four major fashion shows held across the globe each year: Milan, London, New York and Paris. Paris is so popular, it's split up into multiple fashion weeks. We take a look at 2014's offerings, including the fast approaching Ready to Wear show.
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu 20 May 2014
Le Cordon Bleu Paris are offering the opportunity to attend demonstrations of the delectable. The educational institute is renowned for providing the highest level of culinary programmes, with focus on French gastronomy. From learning the array of skills required to create a variety of delicious dishes, to tasting the creations of top chefs in Paris, it's an experience not to be missed.
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria09 May 2014
Palais Galliera, the Musée De La Mode, are offering the opportunity to view a vast collection of work from the finest fashion photographers, published by leading magazines at Condé Nast. The exhibition, Papier Glacé, is a must-see for fashion fans, showcasing haute couture outfits while offering insight into the future of fashion photography alongside 150 prints.
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries 01 January 2014
The iconic wooden panelling that fronts Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées has enticed visitors, Parisians and famous figures throughout history. The House of Cartier too enjoys a rich history, and stood alongside the hotel as Paris grew into a place of luxury and sophistication.
The Cartier: Style and History exhibition is a must see for all fans of Parisian boutique culture and will be at the Grand Palais from December.
- 15 PERCENT OFF TWO NIGHT STAYS: JUMP ON IT
SAVE 15% on Two Night Stays: JUMP ON IT
- Paris Museum Offer
Louvre Museum offer at Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Internet Rate at Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees
- Early Bird Advance Booking Rate
Book Your Paris Hotel Stay Early For Great Advance Rates
- Paris Boat Cruise Offer
Discounted Stay and Boat Cruise Offer in Paris
- Valentine’s Day in Paris
- Boat Cruises in Paris
- Christmas Shopping along the Champs Elysees
- Grand Reopening of Musée Picasso set for 25th October
- Take in the Best Paris Museums – for Free
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries