- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées News, Events, Press
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows30 July 2014
There are four major fashion shows held across the globe each year: Milan, London, New York and Paris. Paris is so popular, it's split up into multiple fashion weeks. We take a look at 2014's offerings, including the fast approaching Ready to Wear show.
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu 20 May 2014
Le Cordon Bleu Paris are offering the opportunity to attend demonstrations of the delectable. The educational institute is renowned for providing the highest level of culinary programmes, with focus on French gastronomy. From learning the array of skills required to create a variety of delicious dishes, to tasting the creations of top chefs in Paris, it's an experience not to be missed.
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria09 May 2014
Palais Galliera, the Musée De La Mode, are offering the opportunity to view a vast collection of work from the finest fashion photographers, published by leading magazines at Condé Nast. The exhibition, Papier Glacé, is a must-see for fashion fans, showcasing haute couture outfits while offering insight into the future of fashion photography alongside 150 prints.
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries 01 January 2014
The iconic wooden panelling that fronts Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées has enticed visitors, Parisians and famous figures throughout history. The House of Cartier too enjoys a rich history, and stood alongside the hotel as Paris grew into a place of luxury and sophistication.
The Cartier: Style and History exhibition is a must see for all fans of Parisian boutique culture and will be at the Grand Palais from December.
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris04 December 2013
New Year's Eve is a magical time is Paris with parties, lavish dinners and cocktail parties taking place across the city. Though many may decide to travel to restaurants and nightclubs all over Paris, the centre of celebration is undeniably the Champs-Élysées, where Champagne bottles are uncorked in their thousands come the stroke of midnight. Hotel Amarante Champs-Élysées is a four-star, luxury hotel, and as the name might suggest, it is perfectly located for New Year's Eve.
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina16 September 2013
JJW Hotels and Resorts has today announced that it will take over the management of Le Meridien Penina with effect from October 1, 2013.
The hotel has been managed by the Starwood Group and operated as Le Meridien Penina since 2005. Starwood Group and JJW Hotels and Resorts have now mutually agreed to transfer the management of the hotel to JJW Hotels and Resorts. With effect from October 1, 2013, the hotel will be rebranded as the Penina Golf Resort.
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)14 August 2013
From the 3rd October 2013, Musée Marmottan Monet is offering a unique insight into the lives of Elisa, Pauline and Caroline, or, The Sisters of Napoleon. The royal women will have their public and private lives showcased in 140 exhibited works, which have been loaned from prestigious collections in France and Italy.
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees20 March 2013
If you're planning a trip to Paris during 2013, there's going to be an awful lot for you to do, see and experience. We've put together a few of the highlights coming before the end of July... take a look at how Hotel Amarante Champs Elysées can help you make the most of them.
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 201306 November 2012
The Edward Hopper Exhibition represents some of the finest examples of American Realism ever created and can be viewed at the famous Galeries nationales until January 28th 2013. The gallery is located just off the Champs Elysees and only a short walk from the hotel. A must see for all art enthusiasts visiting the capital... and an event Hotel Champs Elysees is happy to arrange tickets for.
- Autumn Break in Paris21 September 2010
Reserve your Paris hotel rooms this autumn at Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees and take advantage of Amarante Hotels great value room rates this autumn. Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees cheap autumn room rates are available to book online
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer05 June 2009
Advance booking hotel deals in Paris. Paris hotel special offers, advance booking & early discount rooms at Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées Paris
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries
- New Year’s Eve on the Champs-Élysées, Paris
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon: An Exhibition at Musée Marmottan Monet (1)
- Paris 2013 with Amarante Champs Elysees
- Edward Hopper Exhibition Paris: Until 28 January 2013
- Autumn Break in Paris
- Advance Booking Paris Hotel Offer