- Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Meetings & Seminars
- Offers & Packages
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées News, Events, Press
- Grand Reopening of Musée Picasso set for 25th October17 October 2014
The Musée Picasso has the most extensive collection of legendary artist Pablo Picasso's work. After a five-year long renovation of epic proportions, the gallery will reopen to the public on the 25th October, to coincide with the 133rd anniversary of Picasso's birth.
- Take in the Best Paris Museums – for Free03 October 2014
Every first Sunday of each month, the museums of Paris open their doors for free. Many of the city's most popular attractions, including the Louvre and Centre Pompidou, take part in this monthly event. We've compiled a list of our favourite museums taking part, and why you should visit them.
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows30 July 2014
There are four major fashion shows held across the globe each year: Milan, London, New York and Paris. Paris is so popular, it's split up into multiple fashion weeks. We take a look at 2014's offerings, including the fast approaching Ready to Wear show.
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu 20 May 2014
Le Cordon Bleu Paris are offering the opportunity to attend demonstrations of the delectable. The educational institute is renowned for providing the highest level of culinary programmes, with focus on French gastronomy. From learning the array of skills required to create a variety of delicious dishes, to tasting the creations of top chefs in Paris, it's an experience not to be missed.
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria09 May 2014
Palais Galliera, the Musée De La Mode, are offering the opportunity to view a vast collection of work from the finest fashion photographers, published by leading magazines at Condé Nast. The exhibition, Papier Glacé, is a must-see for fashion fans, showcasing haute couture outfits while offering insight into the future of fashion photography alongside 150 prints.
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries 01 January 2014
The iconic wooden panelling that fronts Hotel Amarante Champs-Elysées has enticed visitors, Parisians and famous figures throughout history. The House of Cartier too enjoys a rich history, and stood alongside the hotel as Paris grew into a place of luxury and sophistication.
The Cartier: Style and History exhibition is a must see for all fans of Parisian boutique culture and will be at the Grand Palais from December.
- 15 PERCENT OFF TWO NIGHT STAYS: JUMP ON IT
SAVE 15% on Two Night Stays: JUMP ON IT
- Paris Museum Offer
Louvre Museum offer at Amarante Champs-Elysées
- Best Available Internet Rate
Best Available Internet Rate at Hotel Amarante Champs Elysees
- Early Bird Advance Booking Rate
Book Your Paris Hotel Stay Early For Great Advance Rates
- Paris Christmas Market Offer
Christmas Market Package in Paris
- Grand Reopening of Musée Picasso set for 25th October
- Take in the Best Paris Museums – for Free
- A Look at the Annual Paris Fashion Shows
- Culinary Demonstrations at Le Cordon Bleu
- Papier Glacé Fashion Photography Exhibition at Palais Galleria
- Cartier: Style and History, An Exhibition in Paris’ National Galleries